Apr 30, 2009

just freaking stop.

Stop telling me what I should do. Really. Stop it.

I know what I should do and it's my own damn choice since it's my life to spend.
Yes, that is selfish.
Too fuckin' bad.

Everyone SHOULD just look in their own back yards and keep the fuck out of mine until there's is in some half assed order.

I look after my self moderately well. I have educated myself. I have a successful career. I have a double handful of good friends for which I am eternally grateful and countless chums who were put here for my amusement. And I have a retirement plan.
My parents AND my kids love me.
I have the coolest grandchildren on the planet.
I actually like my son-in-law.
I have a comfoirtable home and I am not in debt up to my ass. knees maybe but there's still lots of room to do some travelling.

Looks pretty good from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment