Feb 27, 2009

changeability

Apparently today is the day that I cannot make a decision and make it stick even in my own head. The plumber was here and the biggest pain in my ass has been resolved. New taps installed, the drip has been quenched and I no longer have to use the rubber jar opening thingy to turn off the hot water tap. FUCKING YAY!!!!

however - it was minus 30C (-42 with windchill) when I cancelled my coffee date with my son, and considered cancelling fake bake. So we rearranged java at Mur's for 4 instead of 1 - bake at 5. A a visit with the crazies at 7 for Nolie's 22nd bday. I still have to check with Clinton about bday plans.

But NOW, not an hour later I think I need to get out of the house ... I really do. I mean it's warmed up to - just a sec - minus 23 (-35 with windchill)which gives me long enough from car to building and not freeze my arse off. But I don't want to put socks on. Yes you do. No I don't. You want to shop though...

Someone please tell me how to stop the voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment